- Holds a Master's degree in Building Engineering Concordia University and one Bachelor in Civil Engineering (Structure).
- Attestation of Collegial Studies (Building Inspection), Montmorency College, Laval.
- Specialized in envelope of the building.
- Occupational Health and Safety Course, Construction Sector, Concordia University, Montreal.
Structural engineer and building inspector
The engineer works throughout Quebec: Greater Montreal including Laval, Longueuil, Laurentides, Lanaudière, etc.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Expertise: : water infiltration, roofing, French drain, foundations and leveling, hidden defect, structure, air infiltration and thermography, insulation, condensation and humidity, masonry etc.
- Structure : structural plans (foundations, connections, beams, columns, load-bearing walls, party walls, structural slabs, retaining walls, roofing, waterproof foundations, piles, etc.).
- The building engineer acted as expert at the court, and he testified in many cases of hidden vice .
- He proceeded to various expertises for buildings (residential, commercial and industrial) about problems with water infiltration, air infiltration, hidden defect, foundation drain, roofing, structure and exterior siding, etc.
- In addition, he inspected condominium buildings (pre-delivery, building certificate and provident fund).
- The engineer performed tests ofblower and thermography (air infiltration).
- He inspected buildings as part of a Pre-Purchase.
- He also conducted inspections for facades and parking lots in accordance with the loi 122.
- In the framework of structural expertise, he analyzed the structural stability of several buildings in Quebec.
- He has made budget estimates to establish renovation costs for many projects.
- The engineer identified the presence of mold and proposed a solution.
- He also assessed the risk to the safety of the occupants of several public buildings.
- Similarly, he oversaw the quality of work on multiple sites.
- He was civil engineer jr - Project Manager, supervising engineer in the "Expertise and Inspection" Department at the firm PROSPECPLUS CONSEILS INC. in Anjou from 19 August 2009 to 25 April 2013 (3 1 / 2 years).
- He worked as a civil engineer - Partner and Head of the Department "Expertise and Inspection" at BLEUVILLE BUILDING COUNCIL at Laval from 27 April 2013 to 31 May 2015 (2 years).
- He founded his own consulting engineering firm (Onesta building council) in June 2015.
- During the last ten years, the engineer has done more than 1600 expert visits (hidden vice and others) and about 200 inspections condominiums and several projects in building structure.