- Holds a Master's degree in Building Engineering Concordia University and one Bachelor in Civil Engineering (Structure).
- Specialized in envelope of the building.
- Occupational Health and Safety Course, Construction Sector, Concordia University, Montreal.
Structural engineer and building inspector
The engineer works throughout Quebec: Greater Montreal including Laval, Longueuil, Laurentides, Lanaudière, etc.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- inspections: pre-acceptance inspection, inspection of facades and parking lots, building condition certificate,, pre-purchase.
- Expertise: : building envelope, water infiltration, roof, foundations and level statement, hidden defect, structure, air infiltration and thermography, insulation, condensation and humidity, masonry etc.
- Structure : structural plans (foundations, connections, beams, columns, load-bearing walls, party walls, structural slabs, retaining walls, roofing, waterproof foundations, piles, etc.).
- The building engineer acted as expert at the court, and he testified in many cases of hidden vice .
- He proceeded to various expertises for buildings (residential, commercial and industrial) about problems with water infiltration, air infiltration, hidden defect, foundation drain, roofing, structure and exterior siding, etc.
- In addition, he inspected condominium buildings (pre-acceptance inspection, building condition certificate, contingency fund and maintenance book).
- The engineer performed tests ofblower and thermography (air infiltration).
- He inspected buildings as part of a Pre-Purchase.
- He also conducted inspections for facades and parking lots in accordance with the loi 122.
- In the framework of structural expertise, he analyzed the structural stability of several buildings in Quebec.
- He has made budget estimates to establish renovation costs for many projects.
- The engineer identified the presence of mold and proposed a solution.
- He also assessed the risk to the safety of the occupants of several public buildings.
- Similarly, he oversaw the quality of work on multiple sites.
- He was civil engineer jr - Project Manager, supervising engineer in the "Expertise and Inspection" Department at the firm PROSPECPLUS CONSEILS INC. in Anjou from 19 August 2009 to 25 April 2013 (3 1 / 2 years).
- He worked as a civil engineer - Partner and Head of the Department "Expertise and Inspection" at BLEUVILLE BUILDING COUNCIL at Laval from 27 April 2013 to 31 May 2015 (2 years).
- He founded his own consulting engineering firm (Onesta building council) in June 2015.
- During the last ten years, the engineer has done more than 1600 expert visits (hidden vice and others) and about 200 inspections condominiums and several projects in building structure.
Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ). Membership number: 137576.